Thursday, April 19, 2007

on me bike!

hya all,

just wanted to mark the fact that i went on me bike last night for the first time in over ten years! The pic above - my hood! its amazing what you miss unless your looking ain't it!

positive thing...

i'm getting all active in my attempt to loose a sizable amount of weight in a reasonably short amount of time (don't worry i'm not gonna be daft) i've done it before so there's no reason i can't do it again but last time i did it all with diet where as this time i'm doin the whole exercise thing as well, and what better excuse than getting out into the great outdoors with all this sun and such nice views at my door step!

6 comments:

emma said...

You're hood looks good Purkul.

Bikes - they're great. Don't pollute the atmosphere are extremely good for you health and you get to see sunsets like that.

And you're right, you've done it before and you will do it again.

Garfield said...

hiya!

I like excise and I like keep fitting with push bike!
it is nice and helthy:)
I like the photo by the way!

garfield

Domenica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Domenica said...

Hi Purkul,

I'm IMPRESSED!!

And a BIG THANK YOU for sorting out my computer today. You're a STAR! D x

Simon said...

Hi purkul,
YOU CAN DO IT!! You sound very positive and that's essential to success. The funny thing is i'm thin and desperate to put on a bit of weight to build myself up - ain't life bizarre?
Love, simon x

Clare Hill said...

There was something in a magazine the other day that said diets like Atkins etc don't work, the only way to lose weight and keep it off is to eat healthily and exercise, so you're going the right way about it.
Love the pic!