Tuesday, April 03, 2007

birthday weekend

hello all,

well twas my birthday yesterday, so i'd like to say thanx to every1 who helped me celebrate!

i went for dinner at la bella napoli in hanley with the folks from work and my birthday twin! u know who you are!! :-)

went to see TCTC ( the cooper temple clause) on frinday and saturaday in leeds and birmingham! they were top stuff!

positive thing....

just a thought. today will be yesterday tomorrow!!! ;-)
& i can now play hotel yorba by the white stripes on my guitar!!!

5 comments:

emma said...

Keep going lady!

Garfield said...

happy birthday purkul!!!!
Glad u had a gr8 time :)
Did u have a good easter?

Garfield

Alec said...

Happy birthday!

Domenica said...

Twas a great pleasure Purkul, thank you too! Thanks also for the help and assistance you gave me with my photos on Tuesday. (It is much appreciated) D x

Domenica said...

PS - Just like to say what a fantastic job you have done with the new web-site.
WELL DONE!! purkul!
D x