Monday, September 10, 2007

What a night! Standing in the way of control!

hya all,

i've been itching to mark this down somewhere but just havn't had the time! well here i go!
i'll set the scene...
friday night me n me bud decided go to c the gossip in brum. we'd been on about goin but neither of us ever got around to booking the tickets for one reason or another, well we decided to go despite having no tickets and the fact that it was sold out!
we got in, watched the gig (which was beth being er usual fab self!) and after the gig we were just leaning on the barrier as every1 else left!

THEN!!!!

out of the stage door comes the one and only beth ditto! who runs over grabs me n gives me a kiss then runs back through the door! now i have to say at this point that beth is my idol! i was completely gob smacked! how ace is that!? mayb she thought i was someone else or somethin! i don't know, but i don't care cuz either way it happened!!

THEN

yes there's more...
i wanted get a limited edition album and they'd sold out. :-( the guy said go down stairs but the security guard wouldn't let any1 down, anyway after i told him y i wanted go down e let us. we get down there and beths out signing autographs and stuff. there were loads a people there & i was gutted cuz i adn't got a pen n 2 b fair that was that many people i didn't chance of getting her autograph if i did! well there was this guy 'Martin' what an absolute star! who came from behind the barrier. e ad a pen but didn't wanna giv it 2 me cuz e needed it so he said he'd go with me get her autograph! but she ran out of time. :-( so super Mart took me ticket n said to meet him up stairs cuz the security guards were moving us on. & Mart the little star came and me me with a ticket signed by all the band!
What a night! can't believe it me, them kinda things just don't happen 2 me! absolutely brill! i've met me idol!
Fabulous! I've shot a vid of the gig too and when i work out how to get it on i will!

Purkul x

3 comments:

emma said...

That was amazing purkul! Always worth taking a chance ain't it! :-) Mx

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PR5LS_LAnWw

Enjoy the music

klahanie said...

Hya Purkul
So glad you had a brill time at da gossip concert in brum!
Sounds like you had quite the adventure!
I heard a rumour that Billy Idol was goin' to join up with the band...Or is that just 'Idol' Gossip?