Thursday, September 06, 2007

I am back honest!

hya all,

I am back, honest! (not as you'd know it by my lack of posts! ) I feel like it was a million years ago that i went away. Things have just been busy, busy, busy!

to name but a few....

-Me bro n best m8 are getting hitched in 6 weeks!!!!! so plenty be gettin on with there
-having finished my room the rest of the house is under major changes, changing rooms stylee!
-i've taken on new projects at work so i'm busy there
-playin me guitar's more
-tryna do some exercise of some sort in prep 4 the weddin photo's! :-/
-going london next week and blackpool the week after 4 work things
-goin scotland on a mini break sometime soon!
-goin c the gossip again 2mora! yea!

sure there's much more goin on but i can't think at the min! keeps me out of trouble though i guess! they're all good things though so if i look at it that way i'm a lucky gal!

positive things....

me niece ate solids for the 1st time 2day! & the rest of me list really! ;-P

Take care

purkul
x

3 comments:

klahanie said...

L O Purkul-
R U O K M8? I C U R N A blogging mood.
2Day I 8 A B. B4 I 8 A B I 8 A P. U C? (enough of dis!)
You sure have been busy. Keeping active is very good. How is the guitar playing coming along? I suppose the songs you would like to learn are: 'Purkul' Rain by Prince, 'Purkul' Haze by Jimi Hendrix and if you want a real challenge: There is always the No. 1 hit song of 1958 'Purkul' People Eater (apologies if you have already learnt them)
N E way Purkul. C U

emma said...

Check you out! Busy bee!!! ;-)

Garfield said...

Hello!

I think keep being busy is really good things actually still need to have a rest sometimes tho.( you've got lots of plan!!!!)
have fun urself m8 :)

Garfield