Wednesday, July 11, 2007

sayōnara, Hwyl, Adéu, Farvel, Ciao..... ( and many other way's of saying toodaloo!)

Hya all,

I just wanted to mark the fact that Emma has left the Media Action Group really. She is a top lass and the office simply won't be the same with out her. She means a great deal to a lot of people who i'm sure will share my sentiment.

i know that she'll do great where she is now & will be a total success & asset to her pastures new.

Good luck m, not as you'll need it & i'm sure we'll catch up soon!

purkul
x

3 comments:

Leigh P said...

Emma only told me in an email this week and I wish her well in wherever she lands in the career world.

I'll dedicate my next 'inspirational' picture to her on my next posting.

Leigh....aka RadioMan.

emma said...

I'll miss her emmerisms - it's not the same without her is it? M x.

Domenica said...

Hear, hear purkul! I echo your sentiments 100%....D x