Tuesday, July 17, 2007

All Hail Beth Ditto & The Gossip!

hya all,

I went to see the Gossip last Wednesday at Rock City in Nottingham & i've got to say it was one of the best gigs i've ever been to!

We were sooooo close as you can c but 2 b fair i was gutted that we weren't closer cuz she came down off stage at 1 point to the barriers!

The woman is amasing, pitch perfect & wailing on que! a legend in the making me thinx, couldn't help but think that i was a part of history in the sense that i'm sure that in time they'll be looking back making pro grammes about her, she is a total breath of fresh air in an otherwise artificial and manufactured age. I feel that now even 'unusual' and 'different' has become part of the manufactured main stream & as a consequence has lost its credibility!


anyway thats enough of me getting all deep and meaningful!

purkul
x

7 comments:

Jack said...

I have just read through your blogs. I am glad you enjoy life. You are always a very happy person.It is a pleasure to know you. Keep on rockin.

Garfield said...

Hiya purkul!

glad to hear u had a fab time in Nottingham.
And big thank u 4 helping us with baby stuff!

Have a gd day!

Garfield

klahanie said...

Yo Purkul-
I'm really pleased you guys had such a great time at 'The Gossip' gig. Most relieved to know you figured out it was in Nottingham. lol.
Upon seeing your picture from the gig, I now realise who the heck The Gossip are.
Thank you for your comments on my most recent blog. I have responded back to it. Happy blogging Purkul!

emma said...

HI purkul,

It was quite an exceptional gig. Couldn't help but get caught up in it. Loved it. Mx.

Domenica said...

Hi Purkul,

Glad you both enjoyed the gig so much!
That is what life is about..fun..pleasure..enjoyment..Dx

tone the blueshawk said...

It's so refreshing to hear music that hasn't been pulped, processed, extruded, embossed and packaged by the music machine - sounds like a great gig - and it's only a matter of time til we see the "The Purkul" perform. love Tone xx

raphael da caravaggio said...

I drank the loveliness from thine eyes and the golden goblet was filled to the brim.And still I was thirsty.
raphael da caravaaggio