Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Penthouse!

Hya all, Just a quick post really. Went to Nottingham over the bank hols with me friend who i don't c as often i'd like.
We went to c girls aloud at the ice rink, girls aloud not being my general taste but an opportunity for a girly laugh & night out as much as anythin! twas fab had a brill time & we even got upgraded to the penthouse apartment, n for 1 sec we convinced ourselves that girls aloud were in the next apartment cuz we heard singing! spose we'll never no! Anyway just wanted to mark the occasion.

Bye 4 now
Purkul x

3 comments:

emma said...

Wow - can't quite believe the size of the sofa. I'd want to be there, just coz it's tidy and my house sure aint!

klahanie said...

Hi Purkul-
When I saw the title to your blog was: "Penthouse!"..I started thinking about a certain 'Gentlemans?' magazine..but..quickly moving on.
If it was 'Girls Aloud' in the next apartment..can you imagine how thrilled they would have been knowing that purkul was in the adjacent flat?
Kind regards adanac67.

nana said...

hi purkul its me nana sorry its been a while i think im getting thier youve done so mucth in your little life considering you are only 23 you should be very proud of yourself .
its nice to see you like music i like music too,music makes the world go round and seeing girls aloud must have been amaizing i now i would love to see them . i myself have seen loudes of fameous people.anyway gotta go.
ill tell you next time about hwo iv seen and who iv met loads of love nana.