Thursday, March 15, 2007

Jet - Top Stuff

Hya All,

Just a quick post to say how great Jet were at wolverhampton. would you believe it we missed the opening. We thought that it started at half past but in actual fact it started at 9, didn't miss all that much though because we wanted get there early to get to the front!

I may not get a chance to post again for a while because i'm going on hol on sunday. I'm going sking in france. A pair of 1st's there!!

Positive things....

well to be honest the rest of my post is positive points so well i'll leave ya with that and a few more additions to my gig slide show!

4 comments:

Alec said...

Have a great time in the mountains. 5 know nothing about skiing, but it looks like controlled falling. Do your best to stay in control!

emma said...

Have the most amazing holiday Purkul, I'm sure you will. Will miss you. Please be safe and come back injury free. Em.

klahanie said...

eopHi there-
I remember the first time I went skiing. It was in Squaw Valley, Nevada. That was way back in the winter of 1972.
I recall how odd it felt wearing what seemed like about size 80 shoes.
Still, I had a great time on the beginner's slopes with all the 'dudes.'
Have a great holiday.

klahanie said...

It appears part of the word verification ended up in front of the word "hi" "eop"? Who's a technophobe? I am...yikes!