Thursday, March 08, 2007

artist in the making me thinx!


Hya all,

Here's a wee pic my niece drew on her birthday. you wanna c er go she's got all the committment of polock making her mark!

Also how fabs this... a heart shaped plum! almost felt bad about munching it!!
Positive things...
just thought i'd share some quotes i like...
Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else. -Judy Garland
Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching. -Randall G Leighton
I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. -Thomas Alva Edison

3 comments:

Domenica said...

Hi Purkul,

loved the pic,

loved the plum,
and
loved the quotes!

Dx

emma said...

I still have drawings by my nephews from when they were wee boys. How precious they are. I loved the quotes too.

Thinking of you Purkul. M x.

klahanie said...

Hi Purkul-
I framed one of my son's early sketchings.
He titled it "Mummy,bird,tree."
Whenever I look at it, it brings tears to my eyes. The innocence and wonder of youth.