Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Art Inspired

Hya all,

Through work of late i've had the opportunity to meet some thoughouly nice and extremely tallented people.

By tallented i specifically mean their ability and passion for art!

I used to do art at A-level but i 'dropped it off' when i went to uni because well, i didn't think a qualification in foundation art would be as universally useful as a more 'academic' qualification, as i didn't really know what i wanted to be so i didn't wanna narrow my options down that much. Then on top of that in my usual way because i didn't 'have' to produce any pieces for my qualification or anythin i just didn't!

Well that is gona change, thanx to my inspirational peeps i've met of l8, i'm gona dust off me art stuff n get to doin some bits again.

i've included a couple of pics on this blog of a piece i did at GCSE of my cat Pipper! i've included a close up to show the detail and that, basically as an example for a few of the artists who i've spoken to that would like to do similar things in order to show off their work!

Positive thing....

Its my nieces birthday today she's 2! happy birthday chicken i love you loads and loads and then some!!!

also

thanks to all the artists i've met of l8! you've inspired me to get back in touch with something that means a great deal to me!

purkul

x

2 comments:

pebbles-ricicle said...

And your niece loves you more than the whole wide world and then some, well as long as you continue to feed her chocolate when mummy isn't looking and let her go in your car ;)

x

emma said...

What a talent you have Purkul. When I meet people who are very talented artistically or creatively in some way I'm blown away by how they just 'do it' - almost effortlessly. Consequently, they tend to brush it off as 'nothing' or something they 'just do' - but when you can't do it, it is truly incredible and I really marvel at it. Be proud of your talents - they're special. M x.