Monday, November 13, 2006

Next...

Hello all,

My Car

well me new motor is all sorted now, but of a to do, practically had to go to the garage every day for one thing or another! Didn't get it till last Wed and on top of that i had no tunes untill friday because my stereo needed adapting to the new car. They were gona change me £40 to sort it out but Etc b came to my rescue had a quiet word with them about customer service and hey presto, sorted for free at my house in half an hour!

So chuffed now its all sorted and 'touch wood' there'll be no more problems with it

She's a gun metal grey fiat punto 05 reg named REO!

Food for thought conference

Went to my first ever Sanity Fair Events Conference on Thursday.
I really enjoyed the day, and found it really interesting.

Its inspired me to start thinking about wot i eat again, because at one point i was really good about it but with one thing and another i've let it slip ever so slightly!

Really Good Day!

Over The Weekend

Had quite a quiet weekend really. went out friday night just around the local watering holes with me buds had a really good time!

Went to Derby for the first time on Sunday, thought it was really nice would def like to go again!

Postive Thing..

Just bought the long blonds new album & i'm loving it ! Especially No 2.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope Betsy 2 inspires as much love as Betsy 1 - sounds like a good week.... Tone

purkul said...

Hya Tone,

Me too, rly happy so far with reo.

Don't quite trust that she's not gona blow up on me quite yet but i think that'll come with time!

I keep on thinking that someone is gona cum and take her back or something! ha ha! don't think i've quite realised that it is my car yet - if ya get me- the best is when i walk right past it on car parks and stuff cuz i'm still looking for betsie!

nat
x