Tuesday, November 14, 2006

hya all,

just been looking at etcb's blog and have been inspired to share my favourate meal with ya.

must say mines ever so slightly more healthy than egg chips and beans!

right....

tuna steak- marinade it in lemon juice, tabasco sauce and soy sauce.

cut up sum ice berg salad, baby toms & cucumber

ciabatta bread, brush with olive oil

cut up sum red onions

crank up a griddle till its smoking hot wak on the steak and char-grill on both sides (don't over cook it though! it should still be pink in the middle else ya may as well use tinned! bug bare of mine!!)

take the tuna off a wee while to rest

toast the bread on the griddle

and caramalise the onions

then stack it up with a dollop of mayo! its fab! my fav meal eva!!!!mmmmmm!

Try it! it's a mean feast!!!

Positive thing...

its only 30 days till i go and see kasabian & the fratelli's play live- can't w8!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not a big fan of fish myself, but swapping favourite recipes sounds like the basis for some interesting posts. Good idea, Nat!

Anonymous said...

...sounds wonderful - I will try it, but probably substitute swordfish (I often find fresh tuna too strong tasting).
And I love your blog's new look - fantastic... Tone

purkul said...

Thanx 4 the comments,

thats really strange tone cuz i always think swordfish is more fishy?!

I must admit I can't really take credit for the new look on site, i got the link off of chris from his blog!

nat
x