Sunday, January 28, 2007

Songbird


hya,



how time fly's when your having fun!



i've been tryna learn my forst ever chord song on the guitar and the last 2 days have flown!!




i have had a wee dabble before at little melodies and well known riffs but i've always had trouble with chords. i kinda put me fingers in the right place play the note 1ce and thats as far as i get! I think its because i'm scared of making a noise in a way!

the song i decided to start with is songbird by oasis, reason because sum1 sed that's an easy 1 cuz its only got 2 chords!

well if thats easy i'd like c a difficult 1!!!!

positive thought....
i'm luvin the focus and determination i seem to have gained with regards to my guitar, i've never felt motivation like this! great stuff! i just want to play it all the time and learn loads of new songs NOW!






3 comments:

emma said...

I'm privileged to know how well you play this. Keep them fingers movin Purkul!

tone the blueshawk said...

sorry - don't know how I missed this post
sometimes it's slog, sometimes the most frustrating thing, but mostly it is utterly absorbing - playing something just right is so satisfying. I've been playing guitar over 40 years - just about the only activity (apart from breathing) I've stuck with so much commitment. Go for it.... txxx

tone the blueshawk said...

BTW - I really like your blog's new look - light and airy... txxx