Monday, January 08, 2007

Happy New Year!

hya all,

here we are 07! great stuff, new year, new start i say!!

feel's like xmas has just wizzed past without me actually noticing it! but if thats any reflection on past years i say thats a bloody good thing!

i really do intend to make the most of this year, c lots of gigs (2 already organised!) make the most of me time with me neice and me new arrival neice due May!

looking 4ward not back to what hopefully will be a fun, chaos,gig & good times packed year!

positive thought or thing......

how nice is this my good friend sent me...

'friends r like balloons once u let them go u can't get them back. so i'm gonna tie u 2 my heart, so i don't lose u. xx

3 comments:

emma said...

Friends are very precious, you got to take care of them.

Domenica said...

Loved the words on friendship, and very true they are too. I'll remember them also.

Just Me said...

What a very sweet sentiment :)