Wednesday, October 25, 2006

How things are going...

Hya all,

Well in the process of trying to work out how bloging actually works and also trying to connect it back to the Mindbloggling website, I've got random blogs all over the place!!!! so from now on i'm going to post all my bloggs here.

Preps 4 the Mindbloggling steering group meeting are under way & we were really happy to have a mention on the Domesticated Bloggage blog http://bellis.blogon.com

Me in general...

Went out for a curry for my friends birthday last night, had a really good laugh, great night.

Positive thing...

being posted on the domesticated bloggage blog! great stuff!!!

4 comments:

Just Me said...

Thanks for the mention on the blog - I don't know how much difference advertising on DB will make but it's free which is always A Good Thing.

What curry did you have and which restaurant was it? I'm always on the look out for another good curry house :)

purkul said...

Thanx ever so much!

Well any publicity is good publicity!!! Lets Hope!

Well curry wise i decided to try something new and had something called a chicken tiki masall a daa or something like that went to Sangams in Stoke. Twas nice but i look at it as a cheap and cheerfull choice type a thing.

If ya fancy something a bit special go to Shaffers in Dresden its rly rly rly nice not too expensive either. I recommend the Green Thai chicken or king Prawn curry. Its not too expensive rly but a little more special type a thing!

Thanx again

Nat
x

emma said...

Will have to try shaffers Nat.

I'm off for a curry at the new monsoon tonight - will let you know what it's like. We could become food critics - that must be a lark for a job - getting paid to eat in restaurants! It's must be like getting paid twice.

Emma.

purkul said...

monsoon.... never been there you'll have to let me know how it goes and get back to me!!!

I think I'd def qualify to be a food critic! well i could certainly take care of the eating bit anyway!! ha ha

nat
x