Friday, October 27, 2006

Groovy Days!

hello all,

some not so good news... betsie (my beloved car) is not very well!

The other night in the terrible rain, me and em got in as ususal and started her up, all going well. Then after i turned on the lights, fan, stereo, wipers she died!!!!

after many hours in the rain attempting to jump start her we gave in and called the AA

who after ages of faffing knee deep in rain he tells me the worst thing i could have done is jump start it and she had to be towed.

she's been in the garage for two days and i've just been told she's gona cost me £408.35

& now i don't know what to do!!! buy a new one or repair her!

gotta go now but any comments advice!

positive thought!

I might be getting a new car!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear your news. That's a big repair bill. As to whether you should repair or buy another one, well, it depends on how much your car is worth and how likely it is that more things will go wrong with it.

I know nothing about repairing cars, so I would be inclined to sell it and buy a more reliable one, but then if you know someone who could do it free or cheaply, then I'd say keep it.

purkul said...

well,

she's a 99 fiat punto sx worth at best about a grand.

I've decided repair her because, i love her & will get what ever i put in back when i do sell her because she'll be running.

that is fingers xd nothing else goes wrong!

o well its a gamble i'm just going to have to take! because in the grand scheme of things £300 repairing her (the cheapest i am looking at) is defo cheaper than several thousand on a new car!

thanx

nat
x

Anonymous said...

... and if you love her keep a bit longer - cars with character can be priceless - hope it turns out well T x