Monday, December 11, 2006

It's CCCHHHRRRRIIIISSSTTMMMAAASSS!!!!!!!!!

Hya all,

i've made a big effort to get into the christmas mood this weekend, even braved putting up the old christmas tree, dispite objections from my mother who, to be honest isn't all that inspired by the festive cheer!!!
I've made a big effort to get all me prezzies early too in favour of the last min dash christmas eve.
I wanna make a suggestion for all the mindbloggling bloggers out there to make a post on christmas day. i think it'll be a good idea because not only will it be fun to see what everyone gets up to. i think it'll be a nice thing for people who may not have such a groovy xmas to less on their lonesome.
Positive thought /thing .....
i know i keep on about it but i can not contain the excitement of friday when i go see kasabian n the fratellies!!



3 comments:

emma said...

Count me in - I'll do one on Christmas day!

tone the blueshawk said...

yup - I'll do that - what a good idea

Alec said...

Excellent idea, Nat. I'll join in too.